I have got innumerable holiday memories. A lot of them focus on faith, family, and traditions. Only a few childhood memories actually contain the gifts I received. I clearly remember the year that I received a cool and unique bike, that evening my sister and I received a Nintendo, and opening socks each year from my grandma and grandpa. Besides that, my gift-receiving memories are pretty sparse. Which remind me thinking… what sorts of gifts will we give to our kids that they will keep in mind forever? What gifts will absolutely impact their lives and change them forever?
To that end, here is an alphabetical list.
12 Gifts Your Children Will Never Forget:
1.Affirmation. It is true that sometimes a simple word of affirmation will change a child’s life. To ensure that your children recognize how much you appreciate them. And after that, remind them every opportunity you get.
2.Independence. You should teach your children how to think independently and how to live a good life independently. And you should teach your children how to take care of themselves both on material and spiritual.
3.Patience. Those kids with good patience and good tolerance will get more opportunities. Parents should set an example for their children. You can also help your child to develop their patience by talking with them. Patience is also an important gift that parents give them.
4. Challenge. You should encourage your kids to dream big dreams. Therefore, they will likely accomplish more than they thought possible… and even more than you thought possible.
5.Responsibility. In order to cultivate the sense of responsibility you should teach your children to do something that within his or her power. Responsibility is one of the best gifts in your children’s future work.
6. Compassion/Justice. It is said that life isn’t always fair. It never will be - there are too many variables. However, if a wrong has actually been committed or a field be leveled, I wish my child to become active to help to level it.
7. Contentment. The require for more is contagious. Therefore, one of the best gifts you are able to provide your children is definitely an appreciation for being pleased with what they've got, who they really are, and who they will become.
8. Self-confidence. They will gradually become assertive and knows what you want through study independently.A confident person usually does not need the affirmation of others, there is a sufficient reason for what they do.
9. Curiosity. You should your kids to inquire about who, what, where, how, why, and why not. The words like “Stop asking a lot of questions” should never leave a parents’ 10. Determination. The size of their will is one of the most useful determining factors in one’s success. How will you help build your child’s today?
11. Discipline. Children should try to learn everything from the ground-up including appropriate behaviors, the way to get coupled with others, the way to get results, and the way to achieve their dreams. Discipline should be consistent and positive rather than avoided or withheld.
12. Encouragement. Words are the most powerful weapons in the world. They could create or they will destroy. Simple words that you simply choose to speak today can provide encouragement and positive thoughts to the child. Or maybe your words can send them further into despair. So it is very important to choose them carefully.
Of course, none of these gifts are on sale at our online store. But, I think these are the best gifts for your children.